Latvian Translation Services
Do you need a certified Latvian-English translation by a proficient, native-speaking translator? Our translation agency is your one-stop service for all your Latvian translation needs in Ireland. Our more than 10 years of experience in translating up to 50 languages into English means we can easily serve both public and private sectors in and around Dublin.
We aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction with the help of our highly experienced native Latvian translators and interpreters.
Here are just some of the many Latvian translation services provided by our proficient translators:
• Legal documents translation and certification
• Employment contracts
• Corporate documents including tax registration
• Marriage certificates, birth certificates, death certificates, and any other civil document
• Police documents
• Legal proceedings
• Medical translation
• Power of Attorney
Why Choose Us for Your Latvian Translation Solutions?
– We translate all types of documents from Latvian into English
– We offer our services to private individuals and businesses
– A simple and hassle-free process
– Prompt delivery
– Your confidentiality is guaranteed
– We cover all sectors
– Transparent prices
– A friendly customer support team at your disposal
Want to Know How it Works? It’s as simple as 1-2-3.
1. Just upload your document through our website
2. Let us know when you need it by
3. Leave the rest to us
For all your Latvian-English translation needs, don’t hesitate to contact us right now. We will assign a native-speaking and highly qualified Latvian translator to take care of your project. Simply send us an email to get your free no obligation quote (or contact Irina directly: Email: email@example.com | Mobile: +353851407050)
We are a Dublin-based translation agency with over 10 years of experience in providing a fast and affordable service to small and large clients.
Our translation services at a glance:
We offer officially certified translations in over 50 languages and for all types of academic, legal, medical, business, and personal documents, to name but a few.
Receive your apostilled documents within 48 hours with the help of our exceptional legalisation service. We will ensure all your documents are acceptable and even provide a notary public certification, if required.
Types of Translation
GET A QUOTE
Dear Clients! Please fill out our form for a fast and free project estimate.
For larger files or different formats – please email your query to: firstname.lastname@example.org